- 8 ounces Eden Spelt Ribbons
- 2 Tbsp Eden Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 Tbsp organic unbleached white flour
- 2 cups Edensoy Original, Extra Original, or Unsweetened
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 tsp Eden Sea Salt
- 2 Tbsp Eden Mirin
- 1/2 tsp Eden Dried Basil
- 1/4 tsp Eden Dried Oregano
- 1/4 tsp Eden Black Pepper
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, finely minced
- 3 Tbsp Eden Shiro Miso
Cook pasta as package directs, drain and set aside. While the pasta is cooking, prepare the sauce. Heat oil in a skillet and sauté the garlic for 1 to 2 minutes. Add the flour and mix with the garlic. Combine Edensoy and water. Slowly add the liquid to the skillet, stirring constantly with a whisk until the sauce thickens. Add the sea salt, mirin, basil, oregano and pepper. Stir and simmer on low for 5 to 7 minutes. Mix the pasta in with the sauce. Transfer to a serving bowl and garnish with parsley sprinkled on top.
Other vegetables such as mushrooms, red peppers and asparagus may be added to the sauce for variety.
Per serving - 317 calories, 9 g fat (24% calories from fat), 14 g protein, 47 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 396 mg sodium