- 2 Tbsp Eden Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup onions, diced
- 2 Tbsp organic unbleached white flour
- 1 1/2 cups Original Edensoy Extra, or Unsweetened
- 1 cup water or vegetable broth
- 1 tsp Eden Sea Salt, or to taste
- 1/2 tsp curry powder, or to taste
- 1/4 tsp Eden Cumin Powder
- 1/8 tsp Eden Cinnamon
- 2 cups buttercup or butternut squash, cubed, steamed 3 to 4 min.
- 8 ounces any Eden Pasta
Heat oil in a medium skillet and sauté the garlic and onions for 3 to 4 minutes. Combine Edensoy and water and mix. Add the flour to the skillet, stirring constantly until vegetables are coated. Slowly add the Edensoy/water mixture to the pan, whisking constantly to prevent lumping. Add all remaining ingredients except the pasta. Simmer on medium-low until thickened, about 3 to 5 minutes. Mix in pasta or ladle sauce over pasta when served.
Per serving - 126 calories, 9 g fat (60% calories from fat), 5 g protein, 8 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 210 mg sodium