1,330 free recipes at www.edenfoods.com
Serves 4 | Prep Time 5 minutes | Cook Time 20 minutes
• 2 Tbsp Eden Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 1 clove garlic, minced
• 1/2 cup onions, diced
• 2 Tbsp organic unbleached white flour
• 1 1/2 cups Edensoy Extra Original, or Unsweetened
• 1 cup water or vegetable broth
• 1 tsp Eden Sea Salt, or to taste
• 1/2 tsp curry powder, or to taste
• 1/4 tsp Eden Cumin Powder
• 1/8 tsp Eden Cinnamon
• 2 cups buttercup or butternut squash, cubed, steamed 3 to 4 min.
• 8 ounces any Eden Pasta
Heat oil in a medium skillet and sauté the garlic and onions for 3 to 4 minutes. Combine Edensoy and water and mix. Add the flour to the skillet, stirring constantly until vegetables are coated. Slowly add the Edensoy/water mixture to the pan, whisking constantly to prevent lumping. Add all remaining ingredients except the pasta. Simmer on medium-low until thickened, about 3 to 5 minutes. Mix in pasta or ladle sauce over pasta when served.
Per serving: 126 calories, 9g fat (60% calories from fat), 5g protein, 8g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, 0mg cholesterol, 210mg sodium