- 1 medium head cauliflower, chopped
- 2 tsp Eden Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp Eden Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cup Eden Kimchi Sauerkraut, drained, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Eden Shoyu Soy Sauce, or to taste
- 1/2 tsp chili paste
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- Eden Garlic Gomasio, for garnish
Place half cauliflower in food processor and pulse until cauliflower looks like grains of rice. Pour into bowl and pulse remaining half of cauliflower. Place in bowl.
Heat oils and sauté garlic and half of the scallions for 1 minute. Add pepper slices and sauté 2 minutes. Add cauliflower and sauté, stirring frequently for 3 to 4 minutes. Add shoyu, kimchi sauerkraut, and chili paste. Continue to sauté 2 to 3 minutes
Add lime juice and remainder of scallions. Sauté another minute before serving. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon Eden Garlic Gomasio over each serving for garnish.
Per serving - 107 calories, 4 g fat (30% calories from fat), 4 g protein, 16 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 750 mg sodium