Serves: 30 | Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 0 minutes
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red radishes
- 1/3 cup sliced cucumbers
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced yellow or red onion
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 1/4 cup Eden Brown Rice Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Eden Ume Plum Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp organic maple syrup
Place vegetables in the jar. Combine water, vinegars, and syrup. Mix and pour over the vegetables.
Cover the jar with cheesecloth and secure with the jar's o-ring, a string or elastic band.
Let sit overnight on the counter. Remove cheesecloth, place cap on and refrigerate.
Remove 3 to 4 pieces as desired and serve with meals. Keeps about 1 month refrigerated.
Per serving - 3 calories, 0 g fat (3% calories from fat), 0 g protein, 1 g carbohydrate, 0 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 55 mg sodium