- 15 ounces Eden Kamut Ditalini
- 15 ounces Eden Garbanzo Beans, rinsed and drained
- 15 ounces Eden Navy Beans, rinsed and drained
- 15 ounces Eden Kidney Beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 1/2 cups organic tomatoes, small cubed
- 1 cup frozen green peas, blanched 2 min. and rinsed under cold water to set the color
- 3/4 cup pitted and sliced Kalamata olives
- 1 cup celery with leaves, small diced
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, minced
Cook pasta according to package directions. Combine beans and vegetables in a mixing bowl. When the pasta is done, rinse, drain and add to the bowl.
Combine all dressing ingredients, mix and pour over the salad ingredients. Toss to thoroughly mix and serve.
Per serving - 384 calories, 15 g fat (35% calories from fat), 13 g protein, 49 g carbohydrate, 11 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 721 mg sodium