Serves: 6 | Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 0 minutes
- 4 cup romaine or any leaf lettuce, chopped
- 2 cups chopped radicchio or shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup sliced cucumbers
- 6 ounces fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 tsp minced shallot or red onion
- 1 Tbsp Eden Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Eden Ume Plum Vinegar
- 3 Tbsp organic maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 6 ounces fresh raspberries
- 2 ounces Eden Pumpkin Seeds
Combine lettuce, cabbage and cucumber in a salad bowl.
To prepare the dressing place all ingredients in a blender and pulse several seconds until creamy. Serve dressing over salad.
Garnish each salad with a few fresh berries and a sprinkling of pumpkin seeds before serving.
Per serving - 138 calories, 7 g fat (44% calories from fat), 5 g protein, 16 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 71 mg sodium