Serves: 6 | Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 12 ounces Eden Kamut & Quinoa Twisted Pair® Gemelli, or Spelt & Buckwheat Gemelli
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 3 Tbsp Eden Pickled Ginger Slices, drained, chopped, save pickle liquid
- 3 Tbsp green onion, chopped
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
or fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1 tsp Eden Hot Pepper Sesame Oil
- 2 1/2 Tbsp Eden Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1/2 cup organic dry roasted, unsalted peanuts, finely chopped
Cook pasta as package directs. Rinse and drain. Place in a bowl. Add pepper, ginger, green onion, cucumber, cilantro or parsley, and mint. Prepare dressing, add to salad, mix, garnish with peanuts and serve.
Other nuts such as roasted, chopped almonds, filberts, pecans, walnuts, cashews or Brazil nuts may be substituted for peanuts.
Per serving - 366 calories, 15 g fat (36% calories from fat), 12 g protein, 48 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 54 mg sodium