Serves: 6 | Prep Time: 20 minutes | Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 2 Tbsp Eden Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 16 ounces Eden Refried Black Beans
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup organic sweet corn, fresh or frozen
- 1 chipolte pepper in adobo sauce
- 1/2 cup tofu sour cream, see Eden' recipe
- 6 organic flour or corn tortillas, 8 inch
- 1 cup organic salsa
Preheat the oven to 250°. Heat the oil in a medium skillet and sauté the onions for 4 to 5 minutes. Add the beans, water and corn. Mix thoroughly and heat up over a medium-low flame while stirring frequently until the beans are hot.
While the beans are cooking, prepare the tofu sour cream (see Eden's recipe on the web). Chop the chipotle pepper and place in the tofu sour cream. Let sit 5 minutes.
Spoon equal amount of the bean mixture down the center of each tortilla. Top with tofu sour cream and salsa over the tortilla. Roll up, slice, and serve.
Per serving - 396 calories, 12 g fat (26% calories from fat), 13 g protein, 61 g carbohydrate, 8 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 695 mg sodium