- 8 ounces Eden Spelt Soba, or any Soba
or any Eden Soba
- 1 cup Chinese cabbage, chopped and blanched 1 minute, rinse and drain
- 1/2 cup snow peas, stems removed, blanched 1 minute, rinse and drain
or pea pods
- 1/2 cup carrots, julienned, blanched 1 minute, rinsed and drained
- 2 tsp Eden Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 clove garlic, fine minced
- 1/4 cup onion, fine minced
- 1 tsp fresh ginger root, peeled and fine grated
- 1/2 cup Edensoy Original, Extra Original, or Unsweetened
- 1/4 cup organic smooth peanut butter
- 1 tsp lemon juice, fresh squeezed
- 2 tsp Eden Shoyu Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup scallions, fine chopped
Cook noodles as package directs, rinse, and drain. Place noodles in a bowl with blanched vegetables and toss. Set aside while preparing sauce.
Heat oil in a medium skillet and sauté garlic 1 minute. Add onion and sauté 2 to 3 minutes. Add ginger and sauté 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in Edensoy, peanut butter, lemon juice, and shoyu soy sauce, stirring constantly. Cook over low heat for 2 to 3 minutes. Turn heat off and stir in chopped scallions. Pour sauce over noodles. Toss well to mix evenly and serve.
For those with allergies to peanuts, organic cashew, almond, Eden Sesame Tahini, or Eden Black Sesame Butter may be substituted for peanut butter.
Per serving - 367 calories, 13 g fat (32% calories from fat), 15 g protein, 45 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 302 mg sodium