- 2 cups Carob Edensoy
- 2 cups Vanilla Edensoy
- 1/2 cup organic almonds, blanched 1 minute in boiling water, remove skins, discard water
- 1/3 cup Eden Kuzu Root Starch, dissolved in 6 Tbsp. cold water
- 1 Tbsp organic maple syrup
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 Tbsp organic maple syrup, or to taste
Place almonds, Edensoy Vanilla and 1 tablespoon maple syrup in a blender and puree. Place mixture in a sauce pan. Add the kuzu to the soy milk mixture. Place over a medium flame, stirring constantly until the mixture becomes thick. Pour into individual dessert cups and refrigerate until cool.
To prepare the topping, puree half of the strawberries with 2 tablespoons maple syrup. Mix the other half of the strawberries in with the pureed berries. Spoon the topping over the pudding just before serving.
Note: 1 tablespoon of almond butter can be substituted for blanched almonds.
Per serving - 355 calories, 13 g fat (31% calories from fat), 11 g protein, 52 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 97 mg sodium