Serves: 5 | Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 12 ounces Eden Kamut Spirals, or any Spiral Pasta
- 1 tsp Eden Hot Pepper Sesame Oil
- 2 Tbsp Eden Toasted Sesame Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp fresh ginger root, finely grated
- 1/3 cup organic peanut butter
- 3 Tbsp Eden Ponzu Sauce
- 2 tsp Eden Shoyu Soy Sauce
- 1 cup organic unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 tsp Eden Ground Coriander
- 2 Tbsp fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 tsp Eden Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper slices
- 1/2 cup snow peas
- 1/4 cup scallions, sliced 2" long
- 1/4 tsp Eden Shoyu Soy Sauce
Cook pasta as package directs, rinse, drain and set aside.
Heat oils, sauté garlic and ginger. Add peanut butter, ponzu sauce, shoyu, water and coriander. Heat until peanut butter melts.
Heat remaining 2 tsp oil for sautéing the vegetables. Sautés´ the peppers, scallions, and snow peas for 2 to 3 minutes and remove.
Add pasta to the sauce and toss until pasta is coated. Garnish with saucé. Pour the lime juice over the top before serving and mix.
Cashew, almond or sesame butter may be substituted for peanut butter.
Per serving - 374 calories, 12 g fat (27% calories from fat), 15 g protein, 55 g carbohydrate, 8 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 335 mg sodium