- 2 cups water, for boiling vegetables
- 1 cup zucchini, quartered
- 1 cup yellow summer squash, quartered
- 1 cup kabocha or winter squash, cubed
- 1 cup watermelon radishes, quartered and thinly sliced
or red radish rounds
- 1 cup kale, chopped
- 1/3 cup Eden Ponzu Sauce
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
Place water in a medium saucepan, cover and bring to a boil. Separately blanched each vegetable for 2 to 3 minutes until tender but still brightly colored. Remove and rinse each one as soon as it is done to set the color. Place on a serving platter and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
Place the ponzu sauce in small dipping bowls and place an equal portion of green onions in each bowl.
Each person selects the vegetables they prefer and dips them into the ponzu sauce before eating.
Per serving - 63 calories, 3 g fat (37% calories from fat), 2 g protein, 8 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 463 mg sodium