- 32 ounces Cocoa Edensoy, or Carob
- 1 Tbsp organic maple syrup, or to taste
- 5 Tbsp Eden Kuzu Root Starch, dissolved in 1/4 cup cold water or Edensoy
- 4 medium bananas, sliced into 1/4" rounds
- 1/3 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup fresh red raspberries
- 1/3 cup fresh black raspberries
- 2 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
Pour the Edensoy and syrup into a medium saucepan. Turn the heat to high. Add the dissolved kuzu root and stir constantly with a wire whisk until the Edensoy thickens to a pudding consistency. Remove from the heat. Refrigerate until cold. Spoon a layer of pudding into each parfait glass. Place a layer of assorted fruits on top of the pudding. Repeat alternating layers of pudding and fruit until the glasses are full. Garnish with fresh mint leaves, if desired and serve.
Note: Any fresh fruit combination can be substituted for those called for in this recipe.
Per serving - 395 calories, 5 g fat (11% calories from fat), 10 g protein, 82 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 97 mg sodium