- 2 1/2 cups organic unbleached white flour
- 1 tsp non-aluminum baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Eden Sea Salt
- 2 Tbsp Eden Matcha Tea
- 1 cup organic maple syrup
- 1/2 cup Eden Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp pure almond extract
or pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup grated semisweet organic chocolate
- 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
Preheat oven to 350°. Mix all dry ingredients together. Mix all wet ingredients together. Combine dry and wet ingredients, and mix thoroughly.
Lightly oil to baking sheets. Scoop out 1 tablespoon cookie dough for each cookie, roll into a balls, and place on the cookie sheet about 2 inches apart. Press each cookie down with a moistened fork. Sprinkle each cookie with grated chocolate and coconut.
Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, until lightly brown on the bottom. Remove and allow to cool on a cookie rack.
Per serving - 129 calories, 6 g fat (39% calories from fat), 1 g protein, 19 g carbohydrate, 0 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 113 mg sodium