- 1 cup Eden Muesli
or Eden Cinnamon Muesli
- 1 cup organic unbleached white flour
- 3/4 cup Eden Soft White Pastry Wheat Flour
- 1 tsp non-aluminum baking powder
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Eden Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Eden Sea Salt
- 1/3 cup organic maple syrup
- 1/3 cup Edensoy Vanilla
- 1/4 cup Eden Extra Virgin Olive Oil, or Safflower Oil, for oiling the skillet before cooking
- 1 Tbsp Eden Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 375° F. Combine all dry ingredients in a medium size mixing bowl. Combine all wet ingredients in a measuring cup and let sit 5 minutes. Mix well and combine wet ingredients with dry ingredients. Form into a ball of dough.
Lightly flour a cutting surface and roll the dough out so that it is about ¾” thick. Cut into triangular wedges and transfer to a lightly oiled baking sheet. Lightly brush the tops of the scones with maple syrup. Bake about 15 to 18 minutes or until golden. Serve warm with Eden Apple Butter, Apple Cherry Butter, or Cherry Butter.
Per serving - 143 calories, 8 g fat (47% calories from fat), 3 g protein, 18 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 101 mg sodium