- 4 3/4 ounces Eden Mung Bean Pasta (Harusame), 2 packages
- 2 tsp Eden Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp Eden Hot Pepper Sesame Oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small red chili pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 pound organic extra firm tofu, rinsed, drained, cubed
- 1 cup green beans, stems removed and sliced into 1 inch lengths
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tsp Eden Kuzu Root Starch, dissolved in 1 Tbsp. cold water
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Eden Shoyu Soy Sauce, or to taste
or wheat free Eden Tamari Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp organic maple syrup
- 1/4 cup green onions, finely chopped
Soak the pasta in warm water to cover for 10 minutes. Remove, drain and set aside.
Heat the sesame oils in a wok or large skillet and sauté the garlic and chili pepper for 1 to 2 minutes. Add the tofu and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes. Add the green beans and water, cover and simmer 2 minutes. Mix in the kuzu, stirring constantly until the liquid thickens. Stir in the shoyu and maple syrup. Add the pasta and cook for 2 to 3 minutes until the pasta is hot and tender. Place in a serving dish, garnish with the green onions and serve hot.
NOTE: For a Gluten Free recipe substitute Eden Tamari Soy Sauce or a bit of Eden Sea Salt to taste in place of Eden Shoyu Soy Sauce.
Per serving - 236 calories, 8 g fat (31% calories from fat), 11 g protein, 32 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 282 mg sodium