- 1 cup Eden Soft White Pastry Wheat Flour
- 1 Tbsp non-aluminum baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Eden Sea Salt
- 4 ounces Eden Dried Wild Blueberries, or Dried Cranberries
- 1 Tbsp Eden Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Eden Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup organic maple syrup
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup Edensoy Vanilla
- 1/2 cup any Eden Apple Sauce
Preheat oven to 350° F. Oil the muffin tin. Combine all dry ingredients and blueberries in a medium mixing bowl and mix. Combine all wet ingredients and mix. Combine dry and wet ingredients and mix well. Spoon the batter into the oiled muffin sections, and bake for 25 to 35 minutes. After 20 minutes, test for doneness with a toothpick periodically. When toothpick comes out clean the muffins are done.
Note: Makes 24 mini muffins or 12 regular size muffins. If making regular sized muffins, bake about 45 minutes.
Variation: Eden Dried Cranberries can be substituted for blueberries, and any variety of Eden Apple Sauce can be substituted for plain.
Per serving - 99 calories, 1 g fat (13% calories from fat), 2 g protein, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 159 mg sodium