Serves: 8 | Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 12 minutes
- 2 cups green bell pepper, sliced
- 2 cups red bell pepper, sliced
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp Eden Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Eden Shoyu Soy Sauce, or to taste
or a couple pinches Eden Sea Salt
Heat oil in a large pot. Sauté onions for 5 minutes or so. Add peppers and shoyu. Continue to sauté until vegetables are tender, about another 5 to 7 minutes. Place in a serving bowl.
Use for burritos, tacos, tortillas and botana, or simply as a side dish.
Per serving - 47 calories, 2 g fat (33% calories from fat), 1 g protein, 8 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 39 mg sodium