- 2 Tbsp Eden Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 medium organic potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup water
- 3 cups Edensoy Original, Extra Original, or Unsweetened
- 2 Tbsp fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Eden Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Eden Black Pepper
- 2 tsp fresh ginger root, finely grated, squeeze out juice, discard pulp
- 4 cups carrots, chopped
- 1 sheet Eden Sushi Nori, sliced into thin strips 2" long by 1/8 " wide for garnish
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
Heat oil in a soup pot and sauté onions for 2 to 3 minutes. Add carrot, potato, water, Edensoy and salt. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until the vegetables are tender. Do not boil, the soy milk may curdle. Puree in a blender or food processor until smooth. Pour back in the pot and season with pepper. Simmer 1 to 2 minutes. Add ginger juice, stir in and serve hot or chilled. Garnish with parsley and nori strips.
NOTE: A little Eden Cinnamon or nutmeg may be added, if desired.
Per serving - 161 calories, 6 g fat (34% calories from fat), 7 g protein, 28 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 338 mg sodium