- 1 Tbsp Eden Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced or pressed
- 1/2 cup onion, finely minced or grated
- 29 ounces unseasoned pumpkin puree, 1 large can
- 2 cup Unsweetened Edensoy, Original, or Extra Original
- 2 cup water
- 3/4 tsp Eden Sea Salt
- 1 3/4 tsp curry powder
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 pinch Eden Cinnamon
- 1 pinch Eden Black Pepper, or to taste
- 2 Tbsp organic maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped for garnish
Heat oil in a medium saucepan, sauté the garlic and onion for 2 minutes. Add all remaining ingredients except the parsley. Stir to thoroughly blend. Cook over medium heat without boiling, stirring frequently until hot, about 5 minutes. Serve and garnish with parsley.
Eden Roasted Pumpkin Seeds or Eden Spicy Pumpkin Seeds can also be used for a delicious, crunchy garnish along with the parsley. Just sprinkle a few on top of each serving.
Per serving - 197 calories, 7 g fat (31% calories from fat), 9 g protein, 28 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 366 mg sodium