- 15 ounces Eden Black Eyed Peas, drained
- 1 1/2 cups organic tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup organic sweet corn, fresh or frozen, blanched 1 to 2 minutes
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup scallions, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp red onion, minced
Place black eyed peas, tomatoes, sweet corn, green pepper, scallion and red onion in a bowl and mix. Place all ingredients for the dressing in a blender and puree. Pour the dressing over the peas and vegetable and toss to mix. Serve room temperature or chill 1 hour before serving.
Per serving - 215 calories, 8 g fat (32% calories from fat), 7 g protein, 31 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 426 mg sodium