- 1 Tbsp Eden Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 cup carrots, diced
- 1/3 cup celery, diced
- 1 1/2 cup water, or vegetable broth
- 25 ounces Eden Crushed Tomatoes, 1 jar
- 1 tsp Eden Dried Basil
- 1/2 tsp Eden Dried Oregano
- 1/4 tsp Eden Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Eden Sea Salt, or to taste
- 1/2 cup Eden Vegetable Alphabets
- 1 cup Edensoy Unsweetened, or Original
Cook the pasta according to package directions, rinse, drain and set aside.
Heat the oil in a medium soup pot. Sauté the onions and garlic for 2 minutes. Add the celery and carrots. Sauté for 3 to 4 minutes. Add the basil, oregano, black pepper, sea salt and tomatoes. Mix, cover and bring to a boil. Reduce the flame and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes until the vegetables are tender. Puree 1/2 of the tomatoes and vegetables in a blender until smooth. Place the puree back in the soup pot. Puree remaining half and place in the pot. Mix in the Edensoy and cooked pasta. Bring almost to a boil. Do not boil. Reduce the flame to low and simmer 1 to 2 minutes until the pasta is warm and serve.
Per serving - 123 calories, 3 g fat (22% calories from fat), 4 g protein, 19 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 283 mg sodium