- 1 cup organic unbleached white flour
- 1/2 cup Eden Soft White Pastry Wheat Whole Grain Organic Flour
- 2 tsp non-aluminum baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Eden Sea Salt
- 1/3 cup Eden Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Original Edensoy, Extra Original, or Unsweetened
- 1 Tbsp Eden Apple Cider Vinegar, or Brown Rice Vinegar
- 1 tsp Eden Safflower Oil, for oiling the baking sheet
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Mix together the olive oil, Edensoy and vinegar. Let sit for 5 minutes or until it becomes thick like buttermilk. Mix together the dry ingredients. Blend in the wet ingredients and mix well. Lightly oil a baking sheet with Eden Safflower Oil. With a spoon, place 1 to 1 1/2 tablespoon dollops of the biscuit batter on the baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes or until the biscuits are golden on the bottom. Remove and place in a serving basket.
Per serving - 114 calories, 7 g fat (52% calories from fat), 2 g protein, 12 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 124 mg sodium