Serves: 4 | Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 8 ounces any Eden Ribbons or Spiral Pasta, 1 package
- 2 Tbsp Eden Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Eden Dried Basil
- 2 cups organic diced tomatoes, do not drain
- 14 ounces any Eden Crushed Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Eden Mirin
- 1/4 tsp Eden Sea Salt, or to taste
Heat oil and sauté onion, garlic and rosemary for 3 minutes. Add green pepper, mushrooms, zucchini and sauté for 3 more minutes. Add basil, tomatoes, mirin and season with sea salt to taste. Simmer another 10 minutes.
While the sauce is cooking, cook pasta as package directs. Remove, drain and serve with the hot sauce.
Per serving - 492 calories, 10 g fat (17% calories from fat), 10 g protein, 93 g carbohydrate, 11 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 673 mg sodium