- 12 ounces Eden Spelt & Buckwheat Gemelli
or any Eden Gemelli Pasta
- 1/2 cup red onion, sliced and blanched 1 minute
- 1 cup broccoli florets, blanched 2 minutes
- 1/2 cup cauliflower florets, blanched 2 minutes
- 1/2 cup carrots, julienned, blanched 2 minutes
Cook the pasta as package directs. Place the blanched vegetables in a mixing bowl. While the pasta is cooking blend the pesto ingredients in a blender until creamy. Add more ume plum vinegar and lemon juice, if needed. Pour into a bowl. When the pasta is done, rinse and drain. Toss in with the vegetables. Mix the pesto sauce in thoroughly and serve.
Per serving - 275 calories, 9 g fat (29% calories from fat), 11 g protein, 37 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 165 mg sodium