Serves: 4 | Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 15 ounces Eden Spicy Pinto Beans, do not drain
- 14 1/2 ounces organic diced tomatoes, do not drain
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 tsp Eden Sea Salt
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, minced
- 1/2 tsp dried cilantro
- 1/2 avocado, seeded, peeled and diced
- 2 Tbsp lime juice, freshly squeezed
Place first four ingredients in a blender and puree. Place in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Simmer 5 minutes. Turn flame off, mix in avocado and lime juice. Garnished with parsley before serving.
Crumble a few organic corn chips on top of the soup for a delightful crunchy texture.
Per serving - 170 calories, 5 g fat (25% calories from fat), 6 g protein, 26 g carbohydrate, 8 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 571 mg sodium