Serves: 20 | Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 0 minutes
- 2/3 cup Eden Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup Eden Ume Plum Vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 Tbsp fresh parsley, basil, or chervil, chopped
- 1/4 cup Eden Brown Rice Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp organic maple syrup, or to taste
Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Store for up to a week in a tightly sealed glass jar, in the refrigerator. Dress the salad immediately before serving.
Yields 1 1/2 cups, approximately a little more than 1 Tbsp. per serving.
This dressing is also tasty on pasta salad, bean salads, and steamed vegetables.
Per serving - 68 calories, 7 g fat (92% calories from fat), 0 g protein, 1 g carbohydrate, 0 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 108 mg sodium