- 2 Tbsp Eden Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 3 cup leeks, well cleaned and chopped
- 4 medium organic potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup water
- 3 cups Extra Original Edensoy, or Unsweetened
- 1 tsp Eden Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp white pepper, or to taste
or freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh chives, minced
Heat up oil in a soup pot and sauté onion for 2 to 3 minutes. Add leeks, potato, water, Edensoy and sea salt. Cover and simmer on low for 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Puree ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth and creamy. Place back in the pot. Add pepper and simmer 2 to 3 minutes.
To prepare the sour cream, place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and puree until smooth and creamy.
Place the soup in serving bowls and garnish with tofu sour cream and chives. May be served hot or chilled.
Per serving - 206 calories, 8 g fat (33% calories from fat), 10 g protein, 26 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 350 mg sodium