- 3.5 ounces Eden Kuzu Pasta, 1 package
- 2 small cucumbers, unwaxed, julienned
- 1 small carrots, julienned
- 5 Tbsp organic tan sesame seeds, dry pan roasted
- 3 Tbsp water
- 1 tsp any Eden Shoyu Soy Sauce, or wheat free Tamari Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Eden Mirin
- 1/2 tsp Eden Wasabi Powder (Japanese Mustard)
- 1 Tbsp Eden Brown Rice Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp organic maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp Eden Pickled Ginger Slices, drained and minced (optional for gluten free)
Cook noodles as package directs, rinse and drain. Mix noodles, cucumber and carrot in a bowl. To prepare the dressing, place the roasted sesame seeds, water, shoyu, mirin, wasabi, vinegar and maple syrup in a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth and creamy. Mix the dressing in with the noodles and vegetables. Garnish with ginger pickles.
NOTE: For a Gluten Free recipe substitute Eden Tamari Soy Sauce or a bit of Eden Sea Salt to taste in place of Eden Shoyu Soy Sauce. Omit ginger pickles for gluten free.
Per serving - 190 calories, 6 g fat (29% calories from fat), 3 g protein, 28 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 130 mg sodium