- 1 Tbsp Eden Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
- 15 ounces Eden Chili Beans, do not drain
- 15 ounces Eden Kidney Beans, do not drain
- 8 ounces Eden Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp organic cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp Eden Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Eden Sea Salt
- 1/2 lb. organic firm tofu
- 1 1/2 tsp Eden Ume Plum Vinegar
- 1 tsp Eden Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 /2 tsp organic maple syrup
- 1 pinch Eden Sea Salt
- 6 organic taco shells
- 1 cup chopped lettuce
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sliced avocado
Heat oil in a medium saucepan and sauté the onion and garlic for 2 to 3 minutes. Add the celery and mushrooms and sauté another 2 to 3 minutes. Add the chili beans and kidney beans, cocoa, cinnamon, and 1/2 tsp sea salt. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 15 minutes.
While the chili is cooking, prepare the tofu sour cream by placing all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
Preheat the oven to 350° F. Heat taco shells for 3 to 4 minutes. Remove, fill each taco shell with lettuce, chili, tomatoes and avocado slices. Top with tofu sour cream.
Per serving - 297 calories, 9 g fat (28% calories from fat), 13 g protein, 40 g carbohydrate, 12 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 413 mg sodium