Serves: 6 | Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 15 ounces Eden Great Northern Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup red onion, minced
- 1/4 cup parsley, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp Eden Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup organic cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1/4 tsp Eden Sea Salt
- 1 pinch Eden Black Pepper
- 1 loaf sourdough ciabatta bread, sliced
- 6 Tbsp Mixed Olive Tapenade, (see Eden's recipe) or store bought tapenade
Mix the beans, red onion, parsley garlic, tomatoes, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt and pepper together in a medium mixing bowl.
Toasted the ciabatta. Spread the tapenade on each slice and top with the bean mixture before serving.
Great as an appetizer for parties or tapas bar.
Per serving - 144 calories, 2 g fat (14% calories from fat), 6 g protein, 25 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 320 mg sodium