- 3 cups cooked organic Lundberg™ White Sushi Rice, or cooked short grain brown rice
- 1/2 sheet Eden Sushi Nori, or Nori Krinkles
- 1/4 cup Eden Sweet Shiitake for sushi, (see Eden's recipe)
- 1/4 cup tempeh, cooked and cubed
or pan-fried tofu
- 1/4 cup carrots, cooked and diced
- 1/4 cup cucumber, diced
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 avocado, cubed
- 1/4 cup yellow summer squash, cooked and diced
Chirashi-zushi is salad made with leftovers from making either white or brown rice sushi, or you can make from fresh cooked and raw ingredients.
Place the rice in two bowls. Sprinkle equal amounts of all remaining ingredients over rice and serve with Eden Shoyu Soy Sauce, Eden Shake, or Eden Gomasio.
Per serving - 138 calories, 3 g fat (22% calories from fat), 5 g protein, 22 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 24 mg sodium