- 1/2 cup Eden Millet, rinsed
- 1/2 cup Eden Red Quinoa, rinsed
- 1/2 cup Eden Quinoa, rinsed
- 2 cups water
- 1 pinch Eden Sea Salt
- 15 ounces Eden Great Northern Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 cups baby seedless cucumbers, quartered and sliced
- 2 cups organic tomatoes, small diced
- 1 cup yellow bell pepper, small diced
- 3/4 cup red onion, minced or small diced
- 1/3 cup Eden Pumpkin Seeds
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup Eden Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Eden Red Wine Vinegar
- 3 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp Eden Sea Salt
Heat a skillet and dry roast the millet for 5 minutes. Remove and place in a medium saucepan with the quinoa, red quinoa, water, and sea salt. Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer 20 minutes. Remove from heat and let sit covered for 10 minutes. Remove, place in a mixing bowl, and fluff to cool.
When the millet and quinoa is room temperature place in a serving bowl and add the beans, cucumbers, yellow pepper, onion, tomatoes, pumpkin seeds, and dill.
Combine the dressing ingredients and mix. Pour over the salad ingredients and toss to thoroughly mix. Serve room temperature or chill slightly before serving.
Per serving - 346 calories, 17 g fat (42% calories from fat), 10 g protein, 43 g carbohydrate, 9 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 376 mg sodium