- 12 ounces any Eden Pasta, 1 pkg.
- 1/4 cup Eden Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes, or to taste
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 6 cloves garlic, diced
- 1 cup water packed artichoke hearts, quartered
- 1 cup yellow bell peppers, chopped
- 2 cups organic vegetable broth or soup stock
- 1 cup pitted black olives, drained, leave whole
- 15 ounces Eden Garbanzo Beans, drained
- 28 ounces organic whole tomatoes, drained, chopped
- 1/2 tsp Eden Sea Salt, or to taste
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley, minced for garnish
- 1/8 tsp Eden Black Pepper, or to taste
Cook pasta as package directs. While the pasta is cooking, place olive oil, red pepper flakes and onions in a skillet, sauté over medium heat until golden. Add garlic, artichokes, yellow pepper, and saute until browned. Add broth, olives, garbanzos and tomatoes. Gently simmer 5 minutes. Place drained pasta in a large bowl, pour the sauce over and toss. Season to taste with black pepper and garnish with parsley.
Per serving - 443 calories, 14 g fat (27% calories from fat), 13 g protein, 69 g carbohydrate, 8 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 431 mg sodium