1,330 free recipes at www.edenfoods.com
Serves 7 | Prep Time 5 minutes | Cook Time 5 minutes
• 1 1/2 Tbsp Eden Toasted Sesame Oil, or Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 1/2 cup onion, diced
• 1/2 cup organic sweet corn, fresh or frozen
• 30 ounces Eden Rice & Kidney Beans, 2 cans
or any Eden Rice & Beans
• 1 Tbsp Eden Shoyu Soy Sauce, or to taste
• 1/2 cup green onions, sliced thin
or minced fresh parsley
Heat the oil in a medium skillet. Sauté the onions for 1 minute. Add the Rice & Kidney Beans, sweet corn and shoyu. Cover and reduce flame to medium-low. Cook about 5 minutes until thoroughly hot. Mix in the green onions or parsley and cook another minute.
Eden Tekka, Eden Shake, Eden Dulse Flakes or any Eden Gomasio (Sesame Salt) can be sprinkled on the rice for a condiment and extra flavor.
Per serving: 139 calories, 4g fat (24% calories from fat), 4g protein, 23g carbohydrate, 3g fiber, 0mg cholesterol, 256mg sodium