1,348 free recipes at www.edenfoods.com
Serves 16 | Prep Time 2 hours | Cook Time 30 minutes
• 4 cups organic unbleached white flour
• 1 package dry yeast
• 2 Tbsp Eden Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 1/2 tsp Eden Sea Salt
• 1 1/3 cups warm water, about 85°F.
• Eden Extra Virgin Olive Oil, for oiling the bowl
• 3 Tbsp Eden Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
• 1/2 cup pitted black or Kalamata olives, sliced thin
• 1 cup zucchini, sliced very thin
• 1 tsp Eden Dried Basil
• 1/2 tsp Eden Dried Oregano
• 1/4 tsp Eden Sea Salt
• 1 cup button mushrooms, thinly sliced
or a variety of fresh mushrooms
Combine dry yeast, oil and warm water in a small bowl. Stir several seconds until yeast dissolves. Combine flour and sea salt. Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix to form a ball of dough. Knead for 10 minutes. Lightly oil a large mixing bowl and place the dough in it. Cover with a damp cloth, place in a warm area and let rise for approximately 2 hours until the dough doubles in size.
Preheat the oven to 400°F. Divide the dough in half and form 2 pizza crusts. Place the dough on pizza pans. Spread equal amounts of olive oil, garlic, olives, zucchini slices, mushrooms, basil, oregano and sea salt on each pizza and let rest for 10 minutes. After resting bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until the crust is crispy and golden brown on the bottom. Slice and serve.
Yields: 2 pizzas; 16 slices
Per serving: 147 calories, 5g fat (29% calories from fat), 3g protein, 23g carbohydrate, 0g fiber, 0mg cholesterol, 126mg sodium