1,330 free recipes at www.edenfoods.com
Serves 4 | Prep Time 5 minutes | Cook Time 10 minutes
• 15 ounces Eden Spicy Pinto Beans, do not drain
• 14 1/2 ounces organic diced tomatoes, do not drain
• 1/2 cup water
• 1/4 tsp Eden Sea Salt
• 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, minced
• 1/2 tsp dried cilantro
• 1/2 avocado, seeded, peeled and diced
• 2 Tbsp lime juice, freshly squeezed
Place first four ingredients in a blender and puree. Place in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Simmer 5 minutes. Turn flame off, mix in avocado and lime juice. Garnished with parsley before serving.
Crumble a few organic corn chips on top of the soup for a delightful crunchy texture.
Per serving: 170 calories, 5g fat (25% calories from fat), 6g protein, 26g carbohydrate, 8g fiber, 0mg cholesterol, 571mg sodium