1,330 free recipes at www.edenfoods.com
Serves 5 | Prep Time 5 minutes | Cook Time 10 minutes
• 1 Tbsp Eden Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 1 1/2 Tbsp Eden Red Wine Vinegar
• 1/2 tsp Eden Sea Salt
• 1 clove garlic, pressed
• 1 cup Eden Black Soybeans, or Black Beans, drained
• 2/3 cup Eden Vegetable Alphabets
• 1/4 cup pimento stuffed green olives, finely chopped
• 1/4 cup fresh parsley, minced
Combine the oil, vinegar, sea salt and garlic. Stir to blend, add the beans, toss and set aside.
Bring 1 quart of water to a boil, add the pasta and cook over a medium flame for 4 to 6 minutes until done. Place in a strainer, rinse and drain.
Toss the pasta with the beans, olives and parsley. Adjust the seasoning with extra vinegar and/or sea salt, if needed. Serve room temperature or chilled.
Per serving: 169 calories, 6g fat (31% calories from fat), 8g protein, 21g carbohydrate, 4g fiber, 0mg cholesterol, 267mg sodium