1,330 free recipes at www.edenfoods.com
Serves 4 | Prep Time 5 minutes | Cook Time 10 minutes
• 4 cups precooked Eden Short or Medium Grain Brown Rice, or any cooked brown rice
• 15 ounces Eden Garbanzo Beans, drained
or any Eden Beans
• 1/2 cup green onions, sliced thin
• 1/2 cup organic sweet corn, fresh or frozen
• 1/2 cup red onion, diced
• 1 Tbsp Eden Shoyu Soy Sauce, or to taste
• 2 Tbsp Eden Toasted Sesame Oil
Heat oil in a skillet. Sauté onion for 2 minutes. Add rice, garbanzo beans, sweet corn and shoyu. Cover and reduce heat to medium. Cook 5 minutes. Mix rice and toss in the green onions. Sauté, stirring frequently until the rice and beans are hot.
Eden Tekka, Eden Shake, Eden Dulse Flakes or any Eden Gomasio may be sprinkled on the rice for a condiment and extra flavor.
Per serving: 406 calories, 10g fat (21% calories from fat), 11g protein, 70g carbohydrate, 9g fiber, 0mg cholesterol, 270mg sodium