1,348 free recipes at www.edenfoods.com
Serves 4 | Prep Time 10 minutes | Cook Time 5 minutes
• 2.4 ounces Eden Mung Bean Pasta (Harusame), 1 package
• 1 cup Eden Arame, 1/2 package, rinsed
• 1/2 cup carrots, finely minced
• 2 Tbsp Eden Pickled Ginger Slices, drained and finely chopped (optional for gluten free)
• 2 tsp Eden Shoyu Soy Sauce
or wheat free Eden Tamari Soy Sauce
• 1 tsp Eden Toasted Sesame Oil
• 1 Tbsp organic sesame seeds, pan toasted
• 1/4 cup scallions, finely chopped
• 1/2 tsp Eden Hot Pepper Sesame Oil
• 1 cup pea pods, remove stems
Bring 2 quarts of water to a boil. Add the pasta and arame. Simmer for 4 minutes or until pasta is tender. Add pea pods to the pasta and arame the last 1 minute of cooking. Rinse under cold water and drain. Place in a bowl. Add all remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
NOTE: For a Gluten Free recipe substitute Eden Tamari Soy Sauce or a bit of Eden Sea Salt to taste in place of Eden Shoyu Soy Sauce. The ginger pickles can be omitted for gluten free.
Per serving: 123 calories, 3g fat (21% calories from fat), 1g protein, 23g carbohydrate, 4g fiber, 0mg cholesterol, 249mg sodium