1,348 free recipes at www.edenfoods.com
Serves 4 | Prep Time 10 minutes | Cook Time 20 minutes
• 3.5 ounces Eden Kuzu Pasta, 1 package
• 2 small cucumbers, unwaxed, julienned
• 1 small carrots, julienned
• 5 Tbsp organic tan sesame seeds, dry pan roasted
• 3 Tbsp water
• 1 tsp any Eden Shoyu Soy Sauce, or wheat free Tamari Soy Sauce
• 1 tsp Eden Mirin
• 1/2 tsp Eden Wasabi Powder (Japanese Mustard)
• 1 Tbsp Eden Brown Rice Vinegar
• 1/2 tsp organic maple syrup
• 1 Tbsp Eden Pickled Ginger Slices, drained and minced (optional for gluten free)
Cook noodles as package directs, rinse and drain. Mix noodles, cucumber and carrot in a bowl. To prepare the dressing, place the roasted sesame seeds, water, shoyu, mirin, wasabi, vinegar and maple syrup in a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth and creamy. Mix the dressing in with the noodles and vegetables. Garnish with ginger pickles.
NOTE: For a Gluten Free recipe substitute Eden Tamari Soy Sauce or a bit of Eden Sea Salt to taste in place of Eden Shoyu Soy Sauce. Omit ginger pickles for gluten free.
Per serving: 190 calories, 6g fat (29% calories from fat), 3g protein, 28g carbohydrate, 3g fiber, 0mg cholesterol, 130mg sodium