1,330 free recipes at www.edenfoods.com
Serves 8 | Prep Time 20 minutes | Cook Time 7 minutes
• 2 cups unsweetened pumpkin puree
• 1 1/4 cups Edensoy Vanilla, or Extra Vanilla
• 1/4 cup boiling water
• 3 Tbsp Eden Agar Agar Flakes
• 2/3 cup organic maple syrup
• 1/4 tsp Eden Sea Salt
• 1/2 tsp Eden Cinnamon
• 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
• 1/4 tsp Eden Ground Cloves
• 1/2 tsp ground ginger
• 1 cous cous pie crust, see Eden's recipe: Pie Crust - No Bake Cous Cous
Soak agar flakes in 1/4 cup boiling water for 20 minutes. Combine Edensoy, maple syrup and dissolved agar in a sauce pan and bring to a boil. Turn down heat and simmer until agar has completely melted, about 3 to 4 minutes. Add pumpkin, salt and spices. Blend well in a food processor. Pour into crust and allow to set at room temperature until firm, about 2 hours, or refrigerate 1 hour until firm.
If using a fresh pie crust, bake crust until done and allow to cool before pouring pumpkin filling into the crust.
Per serving: 284 calories, 8g fat (24% calories from fat), 3g protein, 53g carbohydrate, 7g fiber, 0mg cholesterol, 289mg sodium