1,348 free recipes at www.edenfoods.com
Serves 4 | Prep Time 5 minutes | Cook Time 5 minutes
• 15 ounces Eden Black Soybeans, 1 can drained, reserve liquid
• 1 Tbsp fresh ginger root, minced
• 1 tsp Eden Shoyu Soy Sauce, or to taste
• 1 Tbsp Eden Brown Mustard
• 1 tsp Eden Toasted Sesame Oil
• 4 cups bok choy, chopped, keep stems and leaves separate
• 1/2 cup green onion, thinly sliced, keep white and green part separate
Place the soybean liquid in a large saucepan and add the ginger, shoyu, mustard, and sesame oil. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer, covered.
Meanwhile, trim the bok choy and cut it into 1/2 inch slices, keeping white and green leafy parts separate. Rinse thoroughly and drain.
Add the white parts of the bok choy and scallions to the simmering liquid. Cover and cook over medium heat for 1 minute. Add the bok choy greens and soybeans and cook uncovered until the greens are tender, about 1 to 2 minutes. Add the scallion greens and more shoyu, if needed. Serve in shallow bowls over Eden Soba or Udon.
Per serving: 135 calories, 5g fat (34% calories from fat), 10g protein, 12g carbohydrate, 6g fiber, 0mg cholesterol, 210mg sodium