1,330 free recipes at www.edenfoods.com
Serves 6 | Prep Time 20 minutes | Cook Time 50 minutes
• 28 ounces organic whole tomatoes, drain, reserve juice
• 1 cup cubed eggplant
• 1 cup cubed zucchini
• 1 cup cubed yellow summer squash
• 1 cup chopped red onion
• 1/2 cup sliced red bell pepper
• 1/2 cup sliced yellow bell pepper
• 1/4 cup Eden Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 1/2 tsp Eden Sea Salt
• 4 cloves garlic, peeled and quartered
• 1/4 tsp Eden Black Pepper
• 15 ounces Eden Garbanzo Beans
• 1 Tbsp fresh thyme, chopped
• 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
Preheat the oven to 425°. Mix all ingredients except the chickpeas, thyme and basil together in a large roasting pan, evenly spreading them out. Roast 35 to 40 minutes, turning occasionally, until the vegetables are tender and slightly browned.
Mix in the reserve tomato juice, chickpeas, thyme and basil. Adjust the salt and pepper seasoning to taste and bake another 10 to 15 minutes until the chickpeas are hot.
Place in a serving dish. Serve as a side dish with cooked pasta, grain or whole grain bread.
Per serving: 322 calories, 10g fat (32% calories from fat), 10g protein, 37g carbohydrate, 9g fiber, 0mg cholesterol, 203mg sodium