1,330 free recipes at www.edenfoods.com
Serves 4 | Prep Time 10 minutes | Cook Time 10 minutes
• 16 ounces Eden Spicy Refried Pinto Beans, or Spicy Refried Black Beans
• 1 Tbsp Eden Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 1 clove garlic, minced
• 1/4 cup onions, minced
• 1/4 cup red bell pepper, minced
• 1 cup cooked Eden Short Grain Brown Rice
• 4 whole whole grain flour tortillas
• 1/2 cup prepared salsa
Place tortillas in a covered casserole dish and heat in a 300°F oven for 10 minutes.
Heat oil in a skillet and sauté garlic, onion and bell pepper for 2 to 3 minutes. Add refried beans and rice, mix and cook until hot, stirring frequently.
Spread 1/2 cup bean mixture on each tortilla. Top with salsa and roll up. Slice and serve.
Per serving: 422 calories, 10g fat (21% calories from fat), 13g protein, 73g carbohydrate, 9g fiber, 0mg cholesterol, 756mg sodium