1,330 free recipes at www.edenfoods.com
Serves 4 | Prep Time 5 minutes | Cook Time 3 minutes
• 4 cups leftover, cooked Eden Short Grain Brown Rice
• 4 packets Eden Sencha Green Tea
• 1 tsp Eden Wasabi Powder (Japanese Mustard), mix with 1/4 tsp hot water to form a paste
• 1 sheet Eden Sushi Nori, cut into 2 inch long strips
• 1 1/2 tsp scallions, finely chopped
• 4 cups water
• 1 Eden Umeboshi Plum, remove pit and chop pulp fine
Place hot rice in individual bowls. Place equal amounts of wasabi paste, nori strips, bonito flakes, umeboshi plum and scallions on top of the rice. Place water in a saucepan and bring almost to a boil. Turn off flame, place tea bags in the water and allow to steep for 1 to 2 minutes. Pour 1 cup of hot Eden Sencha Green Tea over each bowl of rice. Stir and serve. Eden Genmaicha, Kukicha, or Hojicha may be used in place of Sencha Green Tea.
Note: Eden Bonito Flakes make a very nice garnish for this dish.
Per serving: 222 calories, 2g fat (7% calories from fat), 5g protein, 46g carbohydrate, 3g fiber, 0mg cholesterol, 140mg sodium