1,348 free recipes at www.edenfoods.com
Serves 3 | Prep Time 20 minutes | Cook Time 30 minutes
• 1/2 cup Eden Dried Daikon Radish, rinsed
• 8 whole Eden Shiitake Mushrooms
• 1/4 cup Eden Dried Lotus Root
• 1/2 cup carrots, julienned
• 1/4 cup green onion, sliced thin
• 2 tsp Eden Shoyu Soy Sauce, or to taste
• 1 1/2 cups water, including soaking water from all dried vegetables
• 1/2 cup organic sweet corn, fresh or frozen
In separate bowls, soak shiitake, dried daikon and lotus root slices in hot water to cover 10 to 20 minutes. Reserve all soaking waters and combine to equal 1 1/2 cups liquid. Remove stems from shiitake, discard and slice the caps. Chop daikon and lotus root.
Place shiitake, dried lotus root, dried daikon and carrots in a saucepan. Add water to almost cover ingredients. Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 20 minutes. Add shoyu, cover, and simmer 5 minutes. Remove cover, add green onion and sweet corn, mix, and cook 2 to 3 minutes until most of the remaining liquid is gone.
Per serving: 174 calories, 0g fat (2% calories from fat), 6g protein, 33g carbohydrate, 12g fiber, 0mg cholesterol, 250mg sodium