A gift of snacks that's pleasing and healthy is rare. Most snacks are loaded with things we don't want to share. Feel good about giving this Snack Gift Basket. The snacks are a joy and really good food.
EDEN Snacks Gift Basket is a sturdy ten inch, green and gold trimmed tin basket filled with an assortment of ten tasty and nourishing EDEN snacks. Each basket holds a four ounce resealable pouch of:
- EDEN Organic Pumpkin Seeds - perfectly dry roasted and lightly coated with our finest Portuguese sea salt. Low sodium and packed with dietary fiber and protein (20% DV each), healthy unsaturated fats including omega 3, 6, and 9 essential fatty acids (EFAs), magnesium, iron, and zinc.
- EDEN Organic Spicy Pumpkin Seeds - organic cayenne pepper, organic garlic and a splash of organic wheat-free tamari soy sauce give these dry roasted seeds a spicy zing. Rich in dietary fiber, protein and minerals, with healthy unsaturated fats - omega 3, 6 and 9 essential fatty acids (EFAs), magnesium, iron, and zinc.
- EDEN Organic Tamari Roasted Almonds - dry roasted to perfection and lightly misted with our finest organic, wheat free, tamari soy sauce. Low in sodium, rich in magnesium and a good source of dietary fiber and protein.
- EDEN Organic Pistachios - California grown, shelled, dry roasted and lightly misted with our finest Portuguese sea salt. A rich low sodium snack delivering heart healthy monounsaturated fatty acids - 7 grams per serving. A good source of dietary fiber, protein, vitamin B1 (thiamin), magnesium, and manganese. Easy to enjoy, no shells.
- EDEN Montmorency Dried Tart Cherries - Michigan grown transitional to organic, infused with organic apple juice concentrate, slowly dried and lightly misted with high oleic organic safflower oil to prevent clumping. Traditionally known as the 'healing cherry'. Contains 17 powerful antioxidants (contains 1.4 mg of antioxidant anthocyanins per serving) with no refined sugars or additives. Very low sodium and good source of potassium.
- EDEN Organic Dried Wild Blueberries - Canadian hand harvested the old fashioned way, naturally dried with no refined sugars or additives Sweetened with a bit of organic apple juice concentrate, slowly dried and lightly misted with organic sunflower oil to prevent clumping. Wild, low bush blueberries are #1 on the USDA's list of the most potent food sources of antioxidants. Very low sodium and rich in fiber.
- EDEN Organic Dried Cranberries - native North American variety long valued for its healthful antioxidants. Canadian hand harvested, infused with organic apple juice concentrate, slowly dried, and lightly misted with organic sunflower oil to prevent clumping. No refined sugars or additives.
- EDEN All Mixed Up - dry roasted organic almonds and pumpkin seeds lightly salted with our finest Portuguese sea salt and mixed with dried Montmorency tart cherries and organic raisins. A nourishing snack with a perfect balance of sweet, tart, and salty flavors. Good source of fiber and protein.
- EDEN All Mixed Up Too - a delightful combination of organic dry roasted and raw seeds mixed with our prized wheat free organic tamari roasted almonds, 'healing' Montmorency dried tart cherries, and organic raisins. A powerhouse of nutrients and antioxidants. Delightful mix of flavors and textures. Good source of fiber and protein.
- EDEN Organic Wild Berry Mix - a delicious, no salt added mix made of organic roasted almonds and pumpkin seeds mixed with a generous amount of organic raisins, organic dried wild blueberries, and organic dried cranberries. Rich and nutty with delightful tastes of sweet and mildly tangy dried fruit. No sugars or additives. Good source of fiber and protein, and rich in magnesium.
- Easy EDEN Recipe Booklet - 40 pages of delicious, quick and easy recipes; plus our favorite Popcorn Ball recipe using EDEN All Mixed Up Too.
Enjoy EDEN snacks at home, social gatherings, school, the office, or any time. Make healthy cereal mixes such as muesli and granola, snack bars, popcorn balls, pastries, sweet breads, and desserts. A good way to show you care. The festively decorated basket can be used again and again to serve EDEN snacks, fresh fruits, sandwiches, baked goods, and more.