“…still doing exactly what we started out to do.”
— Michael Potter
- To provide the highest quality life supporting food and accurate information about them, their uses, and benefits.
- To maintain a healthy, respectful, challenging, and rewarding environment for employees.
- To cultivate sound relationships with other organizations and individuals who are like minded and involved in like pursuits.
- To cultivate adaptability to change in economic, social, and environmental conditions, to allow Eden the opportunity to survive long-term.
- To have a strong, positive impact on farming practices and food processing techniques used throughout the world.
- To contribute to peaceful evolution on Earth.